Child Welfare Proposed Policy and Rule
You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents. If you do not already have Acrobat Reader on your computer, you can download it now for free.
The Office of Child Welfare Programs requests public input on proposed amendments to rules throughout chapter 413 to implement provisions of the Preventing Sex Trafficking and Strengthening Families Act of 2014 and Oregon Laws 2015, chapters 254, 472, 795, and 840, as well as make other general policy updates and non-substantive edits to improve organization and ease of reading. See the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Statement of Need and Fiscal Impact for more information. Click the links below to go directly to the rule text showing the proposed changes.
Written comments or questions may be submitted until Wednesday, September 16, 2015, at 5 p.m. via email or mailed to 500 Summer St. NE, E-48, Salem, OR 97301. A public hearing will be held to take comments in person on Monday, September 14, 2015, at 3:00 p.m. in room 255 of the Human Services Building in Salem.
· 413-020 – Case Management, Guardian and Legal Consents
· 413-030 – Case Management, Youth Transitions
· 413-040 – Developing and Managing the Case Plan
· 413-070 – Substitute Care
· 413-100 – Title IV-E Foster Care, Adoption Assistance, and Guardianship Assistance Eligibility
· 413-120 – Adoption
· 413-200 – Foster Home Certification
· 413-215 – Private Child Caring Agencies