Dental services program
Oregon Administrative Rules
Chapter 410 Division 123 - Currently on file with Oregon Secretary of State
Recent rule revisions
- 4/4/2014 (P) - Elimination of Oregon Health Plan Standard Benefit Plan Effective January 1, 2014
- 4/1/2014 (T) - 410-123-1200 and 410-123-1260 - Eliminate OHP Standard; Expand Age Fluoride in Medical Setting; Incorporate Changes to Prioritized List
- 2/28/2014 (T) - 410-123-1260 - Expand Age for Topical Fluoride Varnish in Medical Setting and Update Language for Dental Integration
- 01/01/2014 (T) - 410-123-1060, 410-123-1200, 410-410-123-1260, 410-123-1540, 410-123-1670 - Elimination of OHP Standard benefit plan effective January 1, 2014
- 12/23/2013 (P) - 410-123-1260 Expand age for varnish in medical setting and update language for dental integration. Revises language based on Health Evidence Review Commission's Prioritized List changes for October 1, 2013. Clarifies billing to avoid ambiguity regarding the responsibility of Coordinated Care Organizations (CCO).
Covered/non-covered dental services
The covered/non-covered documents provide procedure code coverage information for Oregon Health Plan Plus and Standard Benefit Packages. Includes notation of those procedures which are billed as medical and those requiring surgical reports as shown by "BR" (by report).
Dental Services Provider Guide (pdf) - Updated 9/1/12.
DCO-OHP 101 - Learn how to work with the OHP dental care organizations (DCOs) that coordinate dental care for over 95 percent of the people on the Oregon Health Plan (OHP).
Who to call for help