Federally Qualified Health Centers & Rural Health Clinics program
Oregon Administrative Rules
Chapter 410, Division 147 - Currently on file with Oregon Secretary of State
Recent rule revisions
- 04/04/2014 (P) - Elimination of Oregon Health Plan Standard Benefit Plan Effective January 1, 2014
- 01/01/2014 (T) - 410-147-0125 - Elimination of OHP Standard benefit plan effective January 1, 2014
- 08/26/2013 (P) - 410-147-0360 – Add Alternative Payment Methodology (APM) pilot sites for FQHC and RHC
- 06/29/2013 (P) – 410-147-0400 - Change method of payment to FQHC and RHC Out Station Outreach Worker Activities
- 03/01/2013 (T) – 410-147-0400 (Change method of payment to FQHC and RHC Outreach Worker Activities)
- 01/01/2013 (T) - 410-147-0400 (Change method of payment to FQHC and RHC Out Station Outreach Worker Activities)
National Drug Code (NDC) Billing Tips (pdf) This document explains how to enter NDC information on medical and institutional outpatient claims for codes that require NDC reporting (e.g., physician-administered drugs). Also see DMAP's frequently asked questions about NDC requirements.
EDMS Coversheet (pdf) - Use this form whenever you fax documentation for prior authorization requests, provider enrollment requests, or claims to DMAP.
Who to call for help