PLEASE NOTE: DMAP policies have moved to the OHA website. Please update your bookmarks or favorites with this change. This page will no longer be available after August 30, 2014.
Pharmaceutical services program
- Oregon Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee
- Prior authorization information
- Preferred Drug List
- Other helpful links
- To get the latest issue of the newsletter by e-mail, subscribe to the OSU College of Pharmacy list-serv.
- For past issues of the newsletter and other information from the OSU College of Pharmacy, go to their list-serv archive.
- You can also obtain information about upcoming Oregon P&T Committee meetings at this link.
- Oregon Medicaid PA Criteria - The Oregon Pharmacy Call Center uses this information when reviewing prior authorization (PA) requests for fee-for-service prescriptions. Refer to this document to find out which drugs require prior authorization; Pharmaceutical Services rule 410-121-0040 no longer lists drugs that require PA.
- Oregon Pharmacy and Oral Nutritional Supplement PA Request - When requesting prior authorization for drugs or oral nutritional supplements dispensed to OHP clients on a fee-for-service basis, fax this form to the Oregon Pharmacy Call Center at 888-346-0178.
Epocrates (link) - Download Epocrates Rx to your mobile device or use the Web-based Epocrates Online to view the Preferred Drug List ("Oregon Medicaid - open card") and formulary lists for other payers, including OHP managed care plans.
- OHP Prioritized List of Health Services information
- Tamper-resistant prescription pad information (link) - Information on how to comply with federal requirements for tamper-resistant Medicaid prescriptions.