PLEASE NOTE: DMAP policies have moved to the OHA website. Please update your bookmarks or favorites with this change. This page will no longer be available after August 30, 2014.
Pharmaceutical services program
Information for pharmaceutical manufacturers
Facts about managed care organization drug rebates (pdf) - Updated 2/4/2011 - Background information, questions and answers about Medicaid Drug Rebate invoicing for managed care prescriptions and physician-administered drug claims.
W-9 form for drug rebate reporting (pdf) - New! 08/25/11 - This does not need to be signed by DMAP.
CMS Rebate List Updates (pdf) - State Medicaid Director Releases of updates to the master pharmaceutical manufacturers' Medicaid Drug Rebate List. You can view all CMS releases and a topical list of state releases on the CMS Web site. DMAP no longer produces a corresponding full rebate list.
- 2012 Releases - No. 160 (July 19)
- 2011 Releases - No. 159 (Dec. 28), No. 158 (July 13), No. 157 (Jan. 6)
- 2010 Releases - No. 156 (Nov. 1), No. 155 (Aug. 11), No. 154 (Jan. 27)
- 2009 Releases - No. 153 (Oct. 16), No. 152 (Sep. 9), No. 151 (Apr. 13)
- 2008 Releases - No. 150 (Oct. 24), No. 149(May 6), No. 148 (Jan. 28)
- 2007 Releases - No. 147 (Aug. 15), No. 146 (June 26), No. 145 (Mar. 7)
To submit supplemental rebate offers for consideration for the Oregon Medicaid Preferred Drug List, register on the Sovereign States Drug Consortium (SSDC) Web site.
- This is a secured Web site managed by the SSDC's contracted vendor, Goold Health Systems.
- By submitting supplemental rebate offers through this Web site, manufacturers agree to abide by all rules and policies set forth by the State of Oregon and the Sovereign States Drug Consortium.
Frequently-asked questions about drug pricing and reimbursement (link)
Oregon Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee (link) - Information about the board responsible for performing drug use review and making drug policy recommendations for DMAP.
OHP enrollment reports (link) - Includes First of Month reports for FCHPs, DCOs and MHOs by county or eligibility category.