DHS Staff Tools | DHS Rules/Policies |
APD/DD Rulemaking Notices
Aging and People with Disabilities
- Payment Limitations in Community-Based Care Settings
- Rulemaking Hearing: January 19, 2016, 3:00 p.m.
- Last Date for Comments: January 21, 2016, 5:00 p.m.
- Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program (NATCEP)
- Rulemaking Hearing: February 18, 2016, 9:00 a.m.
- Last Date for Comments: February 23, 2016, 5:00 p.m
- In-Home Services
- Rulemaking Hearing: February 18, 2016, 10:00 a.m.
- Last Date for Comments: February 22, 2016, 5:00 p.m
If you have questions about proposed rules or have written comment you would like to submit, please contact the APD/DD Rules Coordinator:
- Kimberly Colkitt-Hallman, APD/DD Rules Coordinator
500 Summer Stret NE E48
Salem, OR 97301-1064
If you have questions about DHS or problems getting DHS services email us: DHS Information. DHS Groupwise users,
address email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or comments about this site send email to DHS-Web (groupwise) or email@example.com
Oregon Department of Human Services
Seniors and People with Disabilities
500 Summer St. NE E02
Salem, OR 97301-1073
Phone: (503) 945-5811
Toll-free: (800) 282-8096 (V/TTY)