DD Brokerage Personal Agent Tools
Subscribe to be notified when this site is updated.
Welcome to the Brokerage Personal Agent Tools web page. Support Service Brokerages employ Personal Agents who help enrolled individuals develop an individual support plan, obtain available resources necessary to implement the plan, select people or organizations to provide specific support services, and monitor and evaluate the outcomes of delivered services.
On this page Personal Agents can find much of the information needed to help fulfill their role in the key functions of a Support Services Brokerage.
After consulting the resources below, as well as the brokerage's own internal resources, brokerage staff are encouraged to send unanswered, non-urgent, general policy and procedure questions to firstname.lastname@example.org to get further clarification.
Adult and Children In-Home Assessment Tool(s)
Basic Brokerage References
Case Management Reference
Worker Guides & Instructions for the New ISP
Career Development Plan Guides
- Employment Discussion Guide - (Word) (PDF)
- Selecting Employment Providers Guide - (Word) (PDF)
- Individual Employment Discovery Profile - (Word) (PDF)
Training Materials CDP/DNE
- Training for Service Coordinators and Personal Agents - (PowerPoint) (PDF)
- Presentation for Self-Advocates and Families - (PowerPoint) (PDF)
Individual Support Plan
State Plan Personal Care (SPPC)