Developmental Disabilities Staff Tools
- Design for Safety
A technical assistance manual for safe and efficient group home design.
- Disability Evaluation under Social Security (Blue Book)
A guide to help physicians and other health professionals understand the kind of information they need to provide in order to enable a sound and prompt decision.
- Indpendent Contractor Guidelines (for Metro-Area Brokerages)
These guidelines have been developed by brokerages serving customers in the metropolitan area.
- Rate Setting Manual (Includes rate setting policy and tools)
Designed to assist independent contractors and provider organizations develop rates for services they may sell. Services and supports may be sold to individuals and their families who self direct budgets.
- Serious Event Review Team (SERT) Manual
The SERT manual provides an overview of the SERT system, serves as a technical reference for SERT system users and offers guidance for system users who analyze serious event data.
- State Operated Community Programs
Policy samples for comprehensive services
- Support Staff Assistance Manual (SSAM)
The SSAM includes general operating procedures for SPD and AAA local offices