DHS home page
<empty> Staff tools Local Offices News Jobs Forms Data About DHS Policies, rules, guidelines Publications Training
DHS home | SPD Case Management Tools | Provider Overpayments

Provider Payment Adjustments & Troubleshooting

x Oregon Administrative Rules

OAR 411-031-0040 Client-Employed Provider Program

x Tools

Provider Overpayment Procedures 

HCW Collective Bargaining Agreement 2015-2019

SDS 727 Medicaid Fraud Referral Form

SDS 287A CEP and In-Home Service Adjustment Request Underpayment Form

SDS 287B CEP Overpayment Request Form

SDS 287C APD 0287C - SPD CBC Adjustment Request Underpayment Form

SDS 287D APD 0287D - SPD CBC Adjustment Request Overpayment Form

SDS 287E APD 0287E - CEP Forced Payment Request Form

SDS 287F APD 0287F - SPD CBC Late Payment Request Form

SDS 287G APD 0287G - SPD OPI Adjustment Request Underpayment Form

SDS 287H APD 0287H - SPD OPI Adjustment Request Overpayment Form

SDS 287I APD 0287I - SPD OPI Forced Payment Request Form

CBC Service Payment Calculation Form

x Troubleshooting Guides

Service Categories and Types of Assistance (ToAs) Quick Reference Guide (QRG) (New 08/05/2021)

512 Payment Troubleshooting

CEP Payment Troubleshooting

t Transmittals

Transmittal #



APD-IM-21-050 03/11/21 Info: Resources to Assist with Provider Payment Issues
APD-IM-20-012 02/10/20 Info: Update to the Adjustment Request Underpayment Process
APD-IM-20-004 01/16/20 Info: Additional Information Needed for the Adjustment Request Underpayment Form (0287A)
09/14/16 Info: APD 287 form series updated on the Form Server
06/28/07 Info: Inactive provider or unemployed HCW Overpayment Invoices/Billings
03/15/07 Action: Medicaid Service Provider Overpayment Procedures
03/15/07 Action: HCW, CEP and CBC Provider Payment Request System


If you have a disability and need a document on this Web site to be provided to you in another format, please contact the Office of Document Mangement (ODM) at 503-378-3486 or by e-mail at dhs.forms@state.or.us.
If you have questions about DHS or problems getting DHS services, send e-mail to dhs.info@state.or.us. If you have comments about this site, send e-mail to spd.web@state.or.us.
Oregon Department of Human Services
500 Summer St. NE E02, Salem, OR 97301-1073
Phone: (503) 945-5811
Toll-free: (800) 282-8096 (V/TTY)