DHS|OHA offers a wide variety of training for employees, managers, providers and community partners.
Training is available in three ways:
- Classroom training in locations across the state.
- Virtual classroom courses through the NetLink system, which can be taken on almost any computer with an internet connection.
- Online courses available 24/7.
Training in Program Areas
- Addictions & Mental Health
- Aging & People with Disabilities (Adult Care Provider Training)
- Child Welfare (Foster & Adoptive Parents Training)
- Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
- Medical Assistance Program
- Oregon State Hospital
- Public Health
- Self-Sufficiency (located on Inside DHS|OHA)
- Vocational Rehabilitation